Friday, April 4, 2014

Needing Mediation for my Confessions


This week I am linking up with Shereadstruth for their weekly She Reads Truth and we are studying Joshua 1:8-9.



signin

  














And don’t for a minute let this Book of The Revelation be out of mind. Ponder and meditate on it day and night, making sure you practice everything written in it. Then you’ll get where you’re going; then you’ll succeed. Haven’t I commanded you? Strength! Courage! Don’t be timid; don’t get discouraged. God, your God, is with you every step you take.”

Let me start by saying that I try so hard on a daily basis to stay consistent to His
Word. Moses has died and God asked Joshua to lead the Israelites into the Promised land, that is a big thing to ask, but God doesn’t give us anything we can’t handle right? Just like I need strength and courage to stay with God so does Joshua. I know if I open my heart to him he is there every step of the way! All we have to do is Believe in His Word!

1 comment: