Monday, December 9, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

Sami's Shenanigans



 Hey All,

I'm linking up with Sami for what may seem to be the last time...at least for now.

This weekend was a busy one.  My son had a baseball tournament that began on Thursday and ended on Saturday with Championship win!  What a great way to end the Fall Baseball Season.  Way to go boys!






On Sunday I finally was able to decorate my house for Christmas, while watching Christmas movies on ABC Family.  It felt rather weird decorating with the AC on and the temperatures reaching 85 degrees.  That's the Florida life..Where is the cold??? I wanna wear my boots!!!  I will trade places with anyone for one day of snow!!!

Well that was my weekend.  How was yours?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I'm not the only one with over 90 degree weather in mid december! Everyone is getting mad at me for complaining! But I'd like some colder weather! It doesnt feel like Christmas when its so hot!

    I'm having a Weekend Recap linkup on my blog ! Would love for you to be a part of it :)

    Showered With Design

    ReplyDelete