Sunday, December 8, 2013

Social Sunday Week 79

 
Hey Girls,
 
I am linking up with Ashley for Social Sunday!
 
 
1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
A picture of my 3 sons.

2. What do you keep beside your bed?
 A basket with my kindle and magazines.

3. What is your least favorite chore? 
Mopping.  I hate Mopping.

4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
Working out of the home~ Wish I could work from home.

5. What do you do to vent anger?
Put on my headphone and listen to music.

6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?
My favorite holiday is Christmas.  I love the celebration of Jesus' birthday along with the holiday spirit through decorations, lights, laughter and good cheers.

What about you?  Don't forget to link-up
 
Xoxo, Jessie



Sunday Social

No comments:

Post a Comment