Sunday, December 1, 2013

Hello December

Sunday Social

 



1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Cookies & Cream for sure, something about Cookies & Ice cream together


2. What is your favorite smell?
Chocolate Chip cookies baking.

3. What is your favorite TV commercial? (past or present) 
The At&t commercials with the kids, especially the one with the grapes.

4. What is your favorite day of the week? 
Um...I have to say Friday, because its the end of the work week, and I have the next two days off.

5. What is your favorite way to waste time?
Definitely Instagram, reading blogs, Facebook & of course Pinterest

6. What is your favorite article of clothing?
Would have to be my Uggs, they are so comfy and they go with everything!
 
Happy to be linking up with Ashley Lately for Social Sunday!
 
Have a great Sunday!
 
XOXO, Jessie

6 comments:

  1. Mhhhm, chocolate chip cookies!! You're making me hungry!! Stopping by from the Sunday Social!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Thanks for showing love. I love baking cookies just because of the aroma...mmmm good! LOL

      Delete
  2. My Uggs are my favorite shoes for sure! I have so many pairs and I wear them all winter long!

    - Lauren @ anothermomanotherblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately living in Florida, I cant wear mine all the time but when the temperature drops below 50, you betcha I am wearing mine..lol Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Cookies & Cream is my favorite too!

    Cookies baking totally forgot about that lovely smell.

    Happy Sunday! Stopping by from the social

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and showing love!

      Delete