Friday, December 6, 2013

Five on Friday

I can’t believe that Christmas is quickly approaching, only 19 days left, and I have so much to do in so little time. Looking forward to the next few weeks. It’s hard to say we are in December with the crazy Florida weather!


 {One} Doesn’t feel like Christmas is in the Air~ Not with 80 degree weather!



{Two} I am still waiting for my husband to bring down my Christmas Décor. Usually, my house is decked out the weekend of Thanksgiving but this year I am still waiting on him!






 {Three}- A tradition in our home is to watch the “Christmas Story” as a family. I would love to add a few more Christmas Movies.









 {Four]- One of the main reasons we chose to live in Florida is the Baseball Season. Baseball is offered as an all around year sport primarily because of the beautiful weather. As a baseball mom, my nights and weekends consist of being at the baseball park watching my son play or practice a lot.








{Five} Christmas Outfit~ Pinterest. Super cute & Comfy for the Holidays.






 There you have it, my five on Friday!  Happy Holidays!

XoXo, Jessie


No comments:

Post a Comment