Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A few of my favorite items under $100

Hey,

I decided to link up with Elise for the last "these are a few of my favorite things" under a $100.00 series.



My Items


{ONE} An Ipad case preferably a pink one. I love watching Netflix, that way I can   prop my Ipad just about anywhere.

{TWO} Wine Glasses.  Ladies, you know we need a nice set of wine glasses.  Even if we tend to drink alone at least we will classy.

{Three} A massage:  Who wouldn’t want a massage.  After the hustle & bustle of the holidays this gift can come handy to almost anyone. 

{Four} Keurig – Who ever invented this coffee machine, is a genius. Single Servings+ no grinds=one happy coffee drinker.

Happy Holiday!  Looking forward to your list under $100.00

Xoxo Jessie


2 comments:

  1. Love it! Think the massage is what I'm purchasing my hubby for Christmas!!! Thanks so much for linking up with us these past few weeks! CHEERS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Elise! We can ALWAYS use a massage for sure!

    ReplyDelete