Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 Recap

Now that the holidays are somewhat over, I have time to blog.  I thought I'd start with recapping the 2013 year. It's the thing to do in blog land Right? Right! 

Looking back I have to say I had made so many resolutions, none of which I kept. So I am looking forward to beginning 2014 with being happy, getting to know Jesus and putting my self first so I can be there for my family.




 The highlight of the year was the h.s graduation of my middle son Justin.  My parents, my sister and her family came from NJ to celebrate this milestone with us together as a family.  We enjoyed family bonding with love, laughter and a day at St. Augustine.


Proud parents!



Justin

2013 was pretty much spent at a baseball field either practices, rec games, All-stars and tournaments. 4 or 5 out of the 7 days, thanks to our left handed baseball player Marcus.  Wouldn't trade  it for nothing in the world.  The joy of seeing him on the mound makes those rushing home from work late- night fast food eating all worth it.







I participated in my very first Mud Run.  It was so much fun and for a great cause.  Looking forward to doing another one soon!


We'll that pretty much sums it up!  Stay tuned to 2014 goals and resolutions.

Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment