Friday, November 22, 2013

Five on Friday!!



One} 

With the Holiday festivities around the corner, I am looking forward to spending tomorrow night with my favorite sister in law at the St. Augustine “Nights of Lights”





{Two}

Thanksgiving is next week, and I have yet to make the menu.  Thankfully, I will be prepping, cooking and eating along side my sister in law! Did I mention she is my favorite!




{Three}

I start my day with a nice big hot cup of Dunkin Donut Coffee.  Nothing-fancy just plain ole original, but it does have to be light and sweet.  It’s my way of getting the day started.  Always running on Dunkin!




{Four}

I am faced with another year of not being able to spend Thanksgiving with MY side of the family.  Living 1000 miles a way from your parents and siblings can be somewhat upsetting, but you learn to live with it.  I am thankful for my husband’s family and I am looking forward to having Thanksgiving with them.







{Five}

I having been patiently waiting for the Hunger Games: Catching Fire movie.  I am so excited to see it this weekend! Can’t wait!






XOXO,Jessie




No comments:

Post a Comment