Thursday, June 20, 2013

Wedding Link Up

button






So I thought this link up was so cute...Gosh wow My wedding to Danny will be 16 years on August 16. We got married in 1997.  Wow before facebook, Instagram and  inexpensive digital cameras hence the picture below..




 
 
We pretty much had to pay for our wedding ourselves and I think it turned out to be a very nice venue considering we were on a budget.
 
 
We got married in a catholic church in our hometown of Perth Amboy NJ
 
Our reception was in a bar that had a hall in the back called the Broadway Inn.
 
The colors were lavender & champagne my favorite colors.
 
We had a best man/maid of honor , matron of honor, flower girl and ring bearer.
 
We walked in to what should have been our First Dance song and our First Dance song was the song we should have walked into as Mr & Mrs ... the DJ screwed that up. 
 
Our honeymoon was to the Jersey Shore i.e...Wildwood, Atlantic City and Seaside...I laugh as I type because it was way before the fist pumping started...hahah
 
All in all it was quaint nice day and I don't regret a single thing about it, I wouldn't change any of it, it was who we were back then.
 
Looking forward to our 25th wedding Anniversary where I implement Social Media. ha!
 
Jessie



 

No comments:

Post a Comment