Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekend Review

I just have to share of how proud I am with myself!  The family and I decided to go to the movies to see the Hunger Games on Saturday afternoon, but I was no where near finished with the book, and GOD forbid I went to see the movie prior to finishing it.  So I was rushing against the clock and guess what?  I did it!  I finished that last sentence 44 minutes before sitting in front of the “Big Screen”.  I was so glad that I read before I watched.  Great Movie but even better book!  Now off to begin “Catching Fire”!

Then it was off to baseball.  Nothing like being at a baseball park near Jax Beach, beautiful breeze with a cloudless sky  The joys of living in Florida! To top it all off, a  double win on our double header!  So proud of my son!  “Go Crush”

The hubby and I ended our weekend by relaxing and snuggling with a DVD of The Girl  with a Dragon Tattoo! Great Movie and Great way to end the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. My niece got the third book while they were here (Naples, Fl) for Spring Break.

    Cheri from Its So Very Cheri

    ReplyDelete