Monday, March 19, 2012

My writings on my wall



You know,  for as long as I can remember I have always had difficulties putting my thoughts on paper.  I could never express what I wanted to say and basically never did.  About a year ago I was surfing the internet and came across  the magical world of "Blogland" and I was totally mesmerized. I think blogland had me at "Grab My Buttons" funny but true.   I loved how bloggers gave tutorials, recipes, posted pictures and basically wrote about their lives.  The fact that you could go from one blog to the next was so exciting, so exciting that I was wanted to create my own.  Mind you, I am not a crafty person, nor am I  great decorator, I know what I want the  problem is getting there.LOL.  I decided that I wanted to give it  a try just to see how everything worked, it was really fun creating my blog and my templates and creating my own little button......But then I didn't know what to do or what to even write about.  I began to abandon my blog, I stopped checking in.


About a year later, I decided to give it another try because after all I do enjoy reading blogs.  It was only after reading a followers blog that I became inspired to post again because she basically said write for YOU.  Write what makes YOU happy, sad, angry whatever...but  don't write for others. She is right.  This is about my life and what makes me happy.  Sometimes we need a lil bit of inspiration to keep going ~ So Thank you fellow blogger Thank you for your post and inspiring me to write about whatever again.



No comments:

Post a Comment