Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"Its' Our Anniversary of our first Date!"

20 years ago today I took a chance and gave this boy an opportunity. Well, here we are today 3 kids, 2 dogs and a house later. It has never been easy, however we never gave up on each other and that is why today we are still together and growing stronger each day. We have had our share of ups and downs, but in this world no one is perfect, however I do believe we are perfect for each other. We are like a hand and glove, we fit well. So Happy Anniversary of our first date to Hubby & Me!





4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Thanks for visiting my site too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how funny! Today is my 32 wedding anniversity to the love of my life. Yes, life has its ups and downs and the answer is to enjoy all of it. I am your newest follower on Linky Followers and would love a follow back:)


    My Turn (for us)

    http://myturn-evelyn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Happy First Date Anniversary!! That's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete