Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Extreme Makeover Home Edition is in my town!



We all watch the show~ EXTREME MAKEOVER HOME EDITION and we see the financial hardship or life threatening illness these families are faced with daily. This week in my town of Middleburg, FL we have the honor of seeing it through our own eyes. Being able to witness it first hand has been an experience I will always have and hold close to my heart. Dedicated workers and volunteers all in one place helping build a new house for a family in need is really the talk of the town. I am just really happy to have been a part of this wonderful transformation.







1 comment:

  1. Extreme Home Makeover was in my town last year and it was fascinating! What an amazing blessing they are! I'm your newest follower from Homemaker on a Dime. I hope you'll visit me too.
    ~Lynn
    http://www.cottageandcreek.com/

    ReplyDelete